Contacts of the Infotur centers.
What you should know if you travel to Cuba?
Modifications to the requirements for entry into the country as part of the International Sanitary Control.
Taking into account the international and national epidemiological situation of COVID-19 and the immunization levels achieved, it has been decided to modify some of the sanitary protocols when entering the country as part of the International Sanitary Control:
- The presentation of a COVID-19 test (antigen test or PCR-RT) performed in the country of origin, as well as the anti-COVID-19 vaccination certificate, is eliminated as a requirement for entry into the country.
- The mandatory use of nasobuco or disposable mask is eliminated.
- The 2.0 meter physical spacing is eliminated for all spaces.
- Restitución de los aforos según la capacidad de los espacios.
- Capacity restoration according to the capacity of the spaces.
What do I need to know to request a PCR-RT test or antigen test as a foreign visitor in Villa Clara, Cuba?
Other information of interest to foreign visitors.
- Dollars or Euros are accepted in most tourist areas of Cuba, payments are made by credit card, cash is also accepted for payments outside the tourist zone (rural or suburban areas) in Cuban pesos.
- The cards to operate in Cuba are: VISA, MASTERCARD, American International Service (AIS), not issued by U.S. institutions or banks or offices of these institutions in other countries.
- The foreign currencies accepted by Casas de Cambio (CADECA) in all its offices are: